OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
A. A daily game called the “3-way” will award a cash prize to one lucky caller as described below.
B. How to Enter and play: Beginning on Monday May 18th, 2015 at approximately 6:15 a.m. (pacific time) through Friday morning June 19th, 2015 at 9:59am, the show (RAD) will invite listeners to be the 18th caller at 888-989-9811 to play the RAD 3-way game. Invitations, following the first one on 05/18/15 at 6:15, will occur each hour that the show broadcasts live at :15 past each hour. (6:15, 7:15, 8:15, 9:15 each live weekday morning for the dates specified).
The 18th caller will then be given a chance to decipher the 3-way as follows;
A montage of “short clips” of 3 different yet related items will be played. Each of the 3 clips will be identified by a voice saying “Cut 1, cut 2, cut 3” and each clip will be no less than 1 full second in length. The montage will be played twice for the 18th caller. The montage will be heard via the phone line. The caller will be told the topic of the montage, for example “Songs by Van Halen,” meaning the caller’s task will be to identify the names of the three different Van Halen songs represented by each of the clips (cuts 1,2,3) Alternately, the topic of the montage may be a genre of music such as “90’s country hits,” which would require the caller to identify both the song and artist of the clip, as will be explained by the hosts.
If the 18th caller correctly identifies each of the three clips the caller will win the cash prize. Beginning with the very first montage the grand prize is $100. If caller 18 identifies the clips at that time, he/she wins $100. If the caller fails to identify all three clips, the same montage will be used each time the three way game is subsequently played until an 18th caller correctly identifies all three clips. Each time an 18th caller fails to identify all three clips, $100 is added to the grand total of the prize for that montage.
If, on 6/19/15, the final day of the contest, during the final playing of the game, the 18th caller cannot identify the current three way and win the amount available, the hosts will then take calls, subsequently, until a caller can properly identify the montage and win. The prize amount of the final 3-way will be only the amount that has been determined when the original caller 18 makes their attempt to win. The taking of subsequent callers to find a winner and end the game will not increase the prize fund.
In the event that a technical malfunction makes it impossible for the winner to hear the montages and/or express a guess, the game will be postponed until a substitute contestant calls in, when directed by the hosts. Original contestant will forfeit chance to guess, regardless of the reasons for initial malfunction, including, but not limited to, cell phone cut-outs, accidental disconnection and force majeure. In the event of technical malfunction, original contestant waives and releases any and all rights and claims to attempt another guess, participate further in the contest, and to any contest prize.
D. General Rules
1. Contestant Consent and Acceptance of Rules. By participating in the contest, contestants accept, consent to, and agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Decisions. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of show personnel, who shallinterpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules of the contest and their decisions shall be final. Show reserves the right to terminate this contest, modify contest rules, or make such other decisions regarding the contest as the show deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Williams Broadcasting and are final. Williams Broadcasting may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be at least 18 years old.
4. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Williams Broadcasting, its parents, affiliates, employees, representatives and agents, as well as contest sponsors and their respective employees, representatives and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign and/or accept an official waiver form provided by Williams Broadcasting. Failure or refusal to accept, execute and return to Williams Broadcasting the waiver form will result in all prizes being forfeited. Winners of ALL contests must acknowledge that they have 1) read and understand the contest rules, 2) that they are eligible under the contest rules to receive the prize, and 3) they understand and agree that Williams Broadcasting and its sponsors of contests, shall have the right to publicize and/or broadcast their name, character-likeness, voice and the fact that they have won a prize, and all matters thereof, without further compensation.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Prizes are not transferable or assignable.
6. Winner will be responsible for all taxes, including United States Income Taxes that are associated with acceptance of prize.
7. All winners are solely responsible for any and all transportation associated with collecting prizes and/or attending events and Williams Broadcasting is no way responsible or liable for any contestant or third-party acts or omissions, including, but not limited to, personal or other injury or damage, stemming from contestant transportation or travel to/from collecting prizes or attending events.
8. Once prizes are claimed by each winner, Williams Broadcasting and its associated clients, vendors, affiliates, representatives, employees and agents are in no way responsible or liable to contestants or other third parties for subsequent events that may affect contestant prizes, with such events including, but not limited, acts or omissions of third-party sponsors, promoters, vendors, personalities, or others affecting contestant prizes, as well as concert cancellations, terrorist attacks, and force majeure, or, in the sole discretion of Williams Broadcasting, a prize is deemed no longer reasonably available or obtainable, or where the contest is void or invalid under local, state or federal law.
9. Williams Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if 1) the contest rules are not followed, 2) a contestant is found to not be eligible under the general or specific contest rules, 3) or the contestant has engaged in fraudulent behavior as determined by Williams Broadcasting. A contestant can be disqualified at a date subsequent to winning a prize if any rule has been violated and 1) is not discovered until a later date or 2) time is needed to investigate whether winner meets all rules and conditions or contest rules.
10. Contest void where prohibited. If contest is found to violate local, state or federal law, or any rule of the Federal Communications Commission, without any additional action or notice, the contest shall be deemed void and invalid and no prize or event shall be available or obtainable by contestant. Williams Broadcasting is not responsible for any monetary or other compensation to any party involved in or any contestant of any contest that is deemed void or invalid by violation of any law.
11. RAD and Williams Broadcasting are not responsible for technical malfunctions, regardless of the cause.
12. A copy of these rules can be (1) found online at www.radradio.com; (2) sent in the mail upon written request to the above address and must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
TUNE IN LEADING UP TO THE 4TH OF JULY FOR THE ROB, ARNIE AND DAWN CUE TO CALL TO WIN YOUR SELF A SET OF RAD BLOODY MARY MIX, RAD ESPRESSO BBQ SAUCE AND RAD BBQ DRY RUB.
TO PURCHASE YOUR SUPERSTORE STUFF CLICK THE SUPERSTORE LINK
Tune in weekday mornings 5am to 10am on the Central Valley's Rock Station 92.5 the Bear rocks.
There are no rules, and nothing is out of bounds (or below the belt for that matter). We make no apologies for our twisted opinions (we'll leave that for radio station management), and we offer but one, universal disclaimer to anyone who listens to the show: "If we haven't offended you yet, don't worry…we will." We are not a news show, but rest assured, if it's happening in the news you will hear it on our show. We are not a sports show, but if it matters to the sports world, it matters to us. Most importantly, if it's not important to anyone, but is entertaining, you'll definitely hear it on our show. And if you listen to us long enough, you will learn things on the "Rob, Arnie & Dawn" show that no news program could ever teach you. Honestly, where else (besides a college frat house) would you learn the meaning of words like “grudge hump”?
There are only 3 important things to remember on this show:
1) Rob knows everything. Even when he thinks he is wrong (which is only 2% of the time), Rob is always right. Trying to convince him otherwise will result in a headache on your part, and further self-vindication on his.
2) Dawn is insane. At any given moment, she is either feeling guilty, or she is feeling sad that she is not feeling guilty about all the horrible things that happen in the world.
3) Arnie is simple.